with the bold text in the example below: The Skychi Travel Guide : Flight Attendant Janice Fashion Intervention by Scottevest

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Flight Attendant Janice Fashion Intervention by Scottevest


Travel is about meeting new people and visiting exciting destinations. I am ringing in 2013 with a new look. I have been wearing my blue fleece hoodie for a few years now. It is time for me to upgrade my travel look with the Stylish Penny Coat from Scottevest.


TBEX 12 Keystone Colorado Sponsor:Scottevest
Scott Jordan and "Skychitravels" modeling a Scottevest Travel Pocket Vest at TBEX Keystone Colorado 2012

I first met Scott Jordan of Scottevest at the TBEX  2012 conference for Travel Bloggers in Keystone, Colorado.

X-Ray View of Scottevest Jacket
X-Ray View of Scottevest Jacket



I was in serious need of a fashion intervention. My daughter described my ole blue hoodie as a sweater and not a coat. She told me I looked like a little girl. Even the flight crews made fun of my blue hoodie. One captain made of a joke whenever I wore my hoodie during our four day trip, he would say there is a passenger following us. I wore my blue hoodie with my uniform which was not a professional look. The passengers even made fun of me when they boarded my flight because I was all bundled like a little pixie girl.

Scottevest Jacket keeping me warm during Presidential Inauguration.
Scottevest Jacket keeping me warm during Presidential Inauguration.


This is my stylish new look. The fashion intervention has succeeded with a professional upgrade in my flight attendant travel wardrobe. I love my new look, no more looking like a pixie.In 2013, I am dressing "like a traveler and not  a tourist" which is the Scottevest slogan.

I am grateful to receive   fashion intervention help from Scottevest. Even flight attendants need a little help every  now and then. So, I was excited to receive my shiny new package of the SeV Penny Coat from Scottevest for Christmas.



Flight Attendant Janice wearing a Penny Coat from Scottevest.
Flight Attendant Janice wearing a Penny Coat from Scottevest.

You are probably wondering why I am greeting passengers in my new SeV Penny Coat from Scottevest. I am working the flight attendant position number 1 who stands in the doorway and greets the passengers. It actually feels like I am standing outside in the cold. Our uniform coat from the company is a Dark Blue Hooded Little Red Riding Hood calf-length Raincoat which is so out of style. We have the option to purchase a classic Navy Wool Overcoat from the company, but most flight prefer to purchase their own black or navy short fashionable coats. I think the SeV Penny Coat from Scottevest is a perfect choice because  the fabric is warm but not bulky. I love the pockets to carry my id, passport, money, keys, flashlight, cell phone,  pens, paper, glasses, lotion, kleenex, water bottle, makeup, among other things. Flight attendants and pilots are converting from a printed manual to an electronic version on ipad. There is even a pocket for the ipad. SeV Scottevest travel clothes are perfect for going through TSA Security because the pockets hold all your valuables in one place. There is no worry about your keys, money or cell phone sitting loose in a bin or bowl while you are passing through the scanner. The functionality and practicality of the SeV Scottevest is unbeatable for top travel wear.

Are you ready for a fashion intervention or to update your travel style? Tell Scottevest Flight Attendant Janice referred you.