with the bold text in the example below: The Skychi Travel Guide : Holiday Cheer for Chicago Sightseeing Tips

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holiday Cheer for Chicago Sightseeing Tips

The Bean in Millennium Park
Jola in front of the Bean in Millennium Park

I just received a warm and fuzzy feeling Christmas thank you letter from a German tourist that I met on the Chicago Blue Line. This thank you gesture makes my passion as a flight attendant travel blogger sharing travel tips more than worthwhile. I am an information person with the spirit of helping, so I love sharing my knowledge of getting around, places to eat, places to stay, and things to do. I rarely receive feedback about  my travel tips. This is my Christmas thank you letter with photos that my new German friend and I took while riding the Chicago Transit Authority.



"Dear Janice,

I wish you a Merry Christmas and delightful days, a happy New Year and
a good start into 2013!

I wanted to thank you again for helping me, it was very nice to meet you.
The time in Chicago was wonderful. I have bought the 5 entrance tickets
that you have suggested me. The weather was very beautiful.

If it happened that you are in Germany I am inviting you to my house and family!

Warm regards,

Jola"

I met my new friend Jola on my way home from a four day trip. I helped her to buy a 3 day CTA pass which gave her unlimited travel on the CTA.  She asked me for advice on how to get to her hotel. I began sharing with her some places to visit in Chicago like The Sears Tower, The Art Institute, The Chicago Cultural Center, Pizzeria Uno's. Garrett's Popcorn, and Buddy Guy's Legends. These are some of my hometown Chicago favorites that I recommended to Jola.